A great course for anyone...who wants to know how to webcast.
This course is designed to give you an in depth understanding of how to prepare for, deliver and facilitate a successful webcast. You will learn what it takes to communicate your ideas clearly and confidently in this multi-faceted medium, how the webcast system works, and how to get the best out of your time and effort so that you can harness the real-time collaborative power of the World Wide Web.
© Voice Business 2017
You will discover...
- 10 tips for top webcasting
- Webcasting voice techniques
- How the camera works
- Shots, angles and gestures-what they mean to you.
- Getting your visuals and graphics together
- How to deal with technical hitches
- Webcasting checklist
- How to prepare for a webcast
- What to do after the webcast
- Getting your message across
- New listening skills
After this training session you should expect to feel a lot more confident in your ability to communicate effectively over the internet or your company's intranet.
What you will learn:
- Web Speak - breathing, diction, vocal variety and projection- making what you say more powerful, persuasive, clear and interesting - so that others will understand you
- Video Movement - what to do and what not to do in front of a camera. Understanding gestures, movements and timing.
- Listening Skills - how to listen to the hidden messages in vocal tones and expressions. And how to understand foreign accents.
- Video Etiquette - how to get a grip on your emotions and attitude so that you can work well with other people through the medium of the World Wide Web.
Scheduled Webcasting (WWC)
|Course||Code||Duration||Location||Cost (gst inc)||Type|
|Webcasting||WWC||1 x 4 hr Workshop||Sydney||$8995||per Group|