Great for people who want to... learn how to make their own podcast.
If you've ever wanted to be a radio star, now is the time. Record your own podcast and share your views with the world. In this course you'll learn how to get your thoughts together, script them and deliver them on air like a pro!
We'll show you how to use your computer and some great software to get your own recording studio fired up on your laptop. Join the revolution!
© Voice Business 2021
What you will learn:
- How to control your anxiety and speak confidently.
- How to sound convincing, authoritative and persuasive.
- How to use your body to help you in front of the mic. (yes its not just your voice!)
- How to match your tone to connect with other people and masterfully lead them into listening to what you’ve got to say.
- Breathing techniques to help you keep cool when the pressure “hots up”.
- Learn how to speed up or slow down, and how to use inflections and pauses to make what you say more interesting.
- Sound good reading information aloud.
- How to get rid of irritating ticks and nervous noises.
- How to improve your diction and pronunciation.
- How to organise, devise, record and deliver a clear message and get the results you want.
- And much, MUCH more!
Swipe Left and Right on the Table Below
Scheduled Podcasting (YPC)
|Course||Code||Duration||Location||Cost (inc gst)||Type|
|Podcasting||YPC||3 x 1 hr or 1 x 3hr sessions||Sydney||$880||Individual|