A great course for anyone... who wants to know how to teleconference.
This course is designed to give you everything you need to know to set up a teleconference call and have a successful, distraction free telephone conference. You will learn what it takes to communicate your ideas clearly and confidently , as well as listen skilfully to other are saying over the phone.
© Voice Business 2020
You will discover:
- 10 tips for top teleconferencing
- Teleconferencing voice techniques
- The 5 types of calls
- Conference call checklist
- How to prepare for a call
- What to do after the call
- Getting your message across
- New listening skills
After this training session you should expect to feel a lot more confident in your ability to communicate effectively in meetings held over the phone.
What you will learn:
- Phone Speak - breathing, diction, vocal variety and projection- making what you say more powerful, persuasive, clear and interesting - so that others will understand you.
- Listening Skills -how to listen to voices and read the hidden messages in vocal tones and expressions. And how to understand foreign accents.
- Phone Etiquette - how to get a grip on your emotions and attitude so that you can work well with other people over the phone.
Swipe Left and Right on the Table Below
Scheduled Teleconferencing (WTC)
|Course||Code||Duration||Location||Cost (inc gst)||Type|
|Teleconferencing||WTC||1 x 3 hr workshop||Australiawide||$3495||per Group|