A great course for anyone...who wants to know how to webcast.
This course is designed to give you an in depth understanding of how to prepare for, deliver and facilitate a successful webcast. You will learn what it takes to communicate your ideas clearly and confidently in this multi-faceted medium, how the webcast system works, and how to get the best out of your time and effort so that you can harness the real-time collaborative power of the World Wide Web.
© Voice Business 2021
You will discover...
- 10 tips for top webcasting
- Webcasting voice techniques
- How the camera works
- Shots, angles and gestures-what they mean to you.
- Getting your visuals and graphics together
- How to deal with technical hitches
- Webcasting checklist
- How to prepare for a webcast
- What to do after the webcast
- Getting your message across
- New listening skills
After this training session you should expect to feel a lot more confident in your ability to communicate effectively over the internet or your company's intranet.
What you will learn:
- Web Speak - breathing, diction, vocal variety and projection- making what you say more powerful, persuasive, clear and interesting - so that others will understand you
- Video Movement - what to do and what not to do in front of a camera. Understanding gestures, movements and timing.
- Listening Skills - how to listen to the hidden messages in vocal tones and expressions. And how to understand foreign accents.
- Video Etiquette - how to get a grip on your emotions and attitude so that you can work well with other people through the medium of the World Wide Web.
Swipe Left and Right on the Table Below
Scheduled Webcasting (WWC)
|Course||Code||Duration||Location||Cost (gst inc)||Type|
|Webcasting||WWC||1 x 4 hr Workshop||Sydney||$8995||per Group|